Last updated: May 02, 2022
- By subscribing to the Service, you acknowledge that you are bound by the terms of this Subscription Agreement with the Publisher and/or any third party, as authorized by the Publisher in its sole discretion.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement, you acknowledge that the Publisher is at liberty to reject a request for a subscription or the continuation of a subscription at any time.
Payment of fees
- The fees for the Service (plus any applicable taxes), accepted methods of payment and frequency of billings will be specified by the Publisher and selected by you at the time of subscription. All fees, unless noted otherwise, are in US dollars (US$).
- By subscribing to the Service, you agree to pay the subscription fees using the payment method chosen and billed/charged at the frequency provided.
- Your subscription will continue until canceled by you. When you cancel your subscription, there will be no refund for unused fees paid for the Service to the end of the current paid-up billing cycle. Rather, you will continue to have access to the Service until the expiry of your current billing cycle. In order to avoid charges for the next billing cycle, a request for cancellation must be sent to [email protected] such that it is received 10 business days before the commencement of the next billing cycle. Alternatively, you may cancel your subscription through the subscription management system by logging into the website online.
- You will be automatically billed for the Services at the beginning of each billing cycle on or around the date that you first subscribed and, thereafter, at the commencement of the relevant periodic anniversary date of your subscription to the Service in accordance with the billing cycle selected at the time of subscription.
- You are responsible for maintaining accurate billing and contact information.
Changes to service: made by you
- You may change the frequency of billing for the Services in accordance with the notice provisions of this Subscription Agreement. There are no refunds for cancellations requested to take effect prior to the completion of the paid-up billing cycle in which the request for cancellation is made.
Changes to service: made by the publisher
- The Publisher will give you advance notice of any changes to the fee structure for the Services by email and/or publication on the Publisher’s website. If you do not wish to accept the new fee structure, you may cancel your subscription in accordance with the terms of this Subscription Agreement.
- Where a notice is to be provided under the Subscription Agreement:
- In the case of a communication to be given by the Publisher to you, the Publisher may satisfy its obligation by, in its sole discretion:
- sending you an email to the most up-to-date email address provided by you to the Publisher as indicated in your subscription information; and/or
- posting a notice of general application to all or a group of subscribers on the Publisher’s website.
- In either case, receipt of such notice shall take effect on the earlier of two business days of: (a) the email being sent by the Publisher, and/or (b) the posting of the notice on the Publisher’s website.
- Where the notification is provided by email, the Publisher’s only obligation is to provide the notice to the email address noted on file by you – even if there is a bounce back indicating that that email address is no longer valid, or that you are away.
- In the case of a communication to be given by you to the Publisher, you shall direct such communication to [email protected]. Receipt of such communication shall take effect within 10 business days of the receipt of the mail on the Publisher’s server.